Move-In Certified® Our Pre-Inspection Program for Home Sellers
Are you selling your home?
Let Same Day Inspection inspect it before you even list it. A Move-In Certified® home has been pre-inspected, which means that the seller can confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety
hazards. A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection informs you of any defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them. You can then take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates.
Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith. Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays and justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected now.
ADVANTAGES OF SELLING A HOME THAT HAS BEEN MOVE IN CERTIFIED
- The seller can choose Same Day Inspection to inspect the home properly before the buyer’s inspector arrives
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller’s convenience
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done by the buyer’s inspection
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if no problems exist or have been corrected.
- The Seller Inspection:
- allows you to take the time to shop for competitively priced contractors to make repairs, rather than making rushed decisions to get things fixed in a hurry;
- lets you attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
There are other distinct advantages of having a Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection report:
- You're given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it's distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home to potential buyers.
- The report may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which can be used as an effective marketing tool.
- The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
ADVANTAGES OF BUYING A HOME THAT HAS BEEN MOVE IN CERTIFIED:
- The inspection is done already and hosted online
- The inspection is paid for by the seller
- The report provides a more accurate, third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects
- Problems are corrected or at least acknowledged prior to making an offer
- A seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th hour re-negotiations
- The report might assist in acquiring financing
- A seller inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without increasing the offering price by waiving inspections
Not only will it give you Peace of Mind, but you will receive copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs.